[ic] Printer friendly pages

Doug Alcorn interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 11 10:21:00 2003

"Greg Goble" <ggoble@rpo.at> writes:

> I want to create a printer friendly page for just the flypage. How can I
> display an optional flypage without the STD_TOP, STD_BOTTOM, etc..

Take a look at the documentation for the fly-list tag.  It
specifically shows how to have multiple flypages.  Basically you just
have on your normal flypage a [page printfly [item-code]]Printer
friendly[/page] tag.  Then in the new printfly.html page you just
enclose your own printer friendly contents of the flypage inside
[fly-list][/fly-list].

So now I've typed in the reader's digest version of the docs for
fly-list.  Good luck.
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn - Unix/Linux/Web Developing
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543