> Subject: [ic] CONSULTATION

In The Sun, LLC interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 11 23:44:01 2003

I hope everone has seen this scam by now.  Or just tell him to send the
money and I'll send him a receipt!!
Good day

M Dell

> Message: 9
> From: "Mr  Ravindra Salma" <ton0002@joinme.com>
> To: interchange-users@akopia.com
> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:54:52 +0200

> Telephone: +27-83-737-6448
>  Good day
>  I am Ravindra Salma, the Manager Private Banking Operations of National
mercantile, jonnhnesburg South Africa. I opened a time coded fixed deposit
account for one of my client for the past 5years for an America oil &
diamond consultant/contract, valued at US$23,999,500.00 in my branch. Upon
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no
reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from the
South Africa mining Corporation that Mr. Patel Cohen died from an automobile
ghastly accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without
making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.
>  This sum of US$23,999,500.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest
is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one
will ever come forward to claim it and according to South Africa Law, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the
South Africa Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently,
my proposal is that I will like you as an individual to stand in as the next
of kin to Mr. Patel Cohen so that the fruits of this man labor will not get
into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
>  This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names
and address so that the Attorneys will prepare the necessary documents and
affidavits, which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ
the service of two Attorneys to process and notarization all the necessary
documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor in order for
the transfer to take place. A bank account in any part of the world which
you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as
the beneficiary/next of kin.
> The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of
60% for me and 30% for you the remaining 10% for charity. There is no risk
at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
Attorneys and my position as the Branch Manager Private banking guarantees
the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please
reply immediately via the private email address below. You can also reply
via my EMAIL ADDRESS/PHONE/Fax upon your response, I shall then provide you
with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the
transaction.  Please because of my sensitive position, you most observe
utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most
profitably to both of us.
> Thanks and regards.
>  Mr  Ravindra Salma
>

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 10
> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:15:44 -0400
> From: Martin Abell <abellmt@spsp.net>
> To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
> Subject: [ic] Accessories tag - retrieving the string - this should be
easy

> In 4.8.1 I'm collecting a string of data for each item ordered - similar
> what I saw in the archives concerning text to be engraved on an item -
> except this string may be several hundred bytes.
>
> I build the string on the flypage order form in hidden field
> "mv_order_dlv_options" (catalog.cfg contains "UseModifier  dlv_options")
and
> am able to retrieve it on the cart page that comes up next using:
> [item-accessories dlv_options, value]
>
> But the same tag does not work on the checkout page.  Checkout does appear
> to be in [item-list] context, and I see archive notes that the same tag
> should work.  Nor did [item-modifier dlv_options] or [item-accessories
> dlv_options, text] work.
>
> Any thoughts appreciated.
>
> Martin Abell
> SpeedSpan
>

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 11
> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:34:44 -0500
> From: Steve Palm <stevep@sga.org>
> To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
> Subject: [ic] Custom types in transactions::status field
>

>   I went into the admin interface, and changed the metadata definition
> for the status field popup in the transaction table.
>
>   When viewing an order status screen which lists the orders one per
> line, it shows up fine using the stored value, and if I click on this
> to change the order status, the pop-up list has the correct longer text
> in it.
>
>   However, when using the order_view to see the full order, the Status:
> is blank.  The code for this in the UI is:
>
> <B>[L]Status[/L]:<B> [page href=__UI_BASE__/order_status
> form="order=[loop-code]
> "]
>                  [display    table=transactions
>                              column=status
>                              key="[loop-code]"
>                              arbitrary=order_view
>                  ]</A>
>
> However, it only works properly if I use the types that were
> pre-defined in the metadata.
>
> What am I overlooking here?
>
> -------------------------
> Steven Palm
> Slavic Gospel Association - Loves Park - IL - USA
> stevep@sga.org
> -------------------------
>

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 12
> From: <wjm88232@cox.net>
> To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
> Subject: [ic] Results.html help
> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:54:43 -0400
>
> >if you do this:
> >[item-field [scratch usr_selection]]
> >you are trying to print the value of a column in the >inventory table
named what is stored in $Scratch->usr_selection...this is >probably not what
you want.

> Caleb...thanks for taking the time to respond. This is exactly what I want
to do, sorry it wasn't clear. I want to print the value of a field in the
database but I want to print the value of the field that the user selects,
that's why I was trying to do: [item-field [scratch usr_selection]] but I
don't think it is possible...Bill

------

-------

> [...]
> >
> > I want to create a printer friendly page for just the flypage. How can I
> > display an optional flypage without the STD_TOP, STD_BOTTOM, etc..
>
> just create a new page without the templates...
>
> René
>

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 25
> Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:40:43 -0500
> Subject: Re: [ic] Custom types in transactions::status field
> From: Steve Palm <stevep@sga.org>
> To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
>

> On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 09:39  PM, Mike Heins wrote:
> > Quoting Steve Palm (stevep@sga.org):

> >>   okay, that let's something show, but it shows a drop-down box
> >> instead
> >> of the hyperlinked text it used to show.
> >>
> >>   i confess i don't have a clue what removing that did, or i may have
> >> thought of it myself, so i really don't have a clue how to proceed.
> >
> > These are normal Interchange widget types. You want "display". Try:
> >
> >                   [display    table=transactions
> >                               column=status
> >                               key="[loop-code]"
> >                               type=display
> >                   ]
> >
> > That displays the label associated with a selected value.
>
>   Brilliant!  Thanks!
>
>   Now, is there a place to modify this so that it stores a "user copy"
> of the
>   admin UI page, and not the master, or should I just overwrite the
> master
>   copy?
>
> -------------------------
> Steven Palm
> Slavic Gospel Association - Loves Park - IL - USA
> stevep@sga.org
> -------------------------
>

> --__--__--
>
> Message: 26
> From: "Andrei Gologan" <agologan@gmx.mis.de>
> To: <interchange-users@icdevgroup.org>
> Subject: Re: [ic] locale: decimals truncated
> Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:44:11 +0200
>

> > Quoting Alessandro Scudieri (Scudieri@openinformatica.it):

> > > Ok, with this, and "." in decimals, all currency values are displayed
> > > properly and the default locale is italian. But... why ic doesn't read
> the
> > > "default" row in locale.txt ?
> >
> > It does, but you did this *last*. The problem is that the special:
> >
> >     Locale  it_IT
> >
> > sets the actual *system* locale. That changes Perl's settings, and
> > Interchange can't do a darned thing about it without really doing
> > risky things in the way of number formats.
> >

> Hallo
>
> I have the same problem occuring after moving form IC 4.8.3 to IC 4.8.7 ,
> when I put:
>
> Locale de_DE
>
> it shows the price as NN.00 no decimal values at all. whatever decimal is
> there it gets converted to ,00
> Price picture like this N,NN in the mysql table turn the price into 80.00
.
> I have all prices as N.NN . with Locale en_US it shows me prices like
NN.NN