[ic] Re: interchange-users digest, Vol 1 #1301 - 9 msgs

Kirill Sapelkin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Apr 13 15:47:01 2003

> On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:38:50 -0700, Kirill Sapelkin wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I am trying to configure interchange to select between two product
> >tables (products, rproducts) in a mysql database, depending on locale.
> >
> >The locale.txt entry :
> >code<TAB>en_US<TAB>ru_RU
> >ProductFiles<TAB><TAB>rproducts
> >
> >seems to make the selection, upon going to ru_RU locale we get a
> >server error and error message in error.log:
> >

> >192.168.0.2 c8aBsAdy:192.168.0.2 - [12/April/2003:15:04:22 -0700]
> >znanie /cgi-bin/znanie/rindex.html Runtime error: rproducts not a
> >database, cannot use as products file
> >
> >I commented out the ProductFiles entry in after.cfg and have in
> >catalog.cfg
> >
> >Database products ru_RU rproducts SQL
>
> In 'yourcatalogue/dbconf/mysql' you will find a list of tables which Mysql
> will create. You will need to add rproducts.mysql to that list - probably as
> a close clone of the existing products.mysql file. (If you have already
> done this then my apologies)

Thanks Lyn,

No, I hadn't.  What I fell upon yesterday was adding to catalog.cfg:

Database rproducts rproducts.asc dbi:mysql:znanie

That  made it work.  Anyway, I scratched that and used your scheme.
It's certainly neater to have these things be in the same place.

Best Regards.

Kirill

--Kirill Sapelkin znanie@rawbw.com