[ic] Printer friendly pages

Ton Verhagen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Apr 14 05:05:00 2003

Quoting Greg Goble <ggoble@rpo.at>:

> > Rene Hertell wrote on Friday, April 11, 2003
> > >
> > > I want to create a printer friendly page for just the
> > > flypage. How can I
> > > display an optional flypage without the STD_TOP, STD_BOTTOM, etc..
> >
> > just create a new page without the templates...
> >

>Thanks, René
>
>It seemed that easy and maybe it is, but for the life of me I can get my
>item-field values to carry over onto the nextpage. I simply copied
>flypage.html to print_friendly.html, but when I access the page the values
>are empty. I tried the following:
>
><FORM ACTION="[process-target secure=1]" METHOD=POST>
><input type="hidden" name="mv_doit" value="refresh">
><input type="hidden" name="mv_session_id" value="[data session id]">
><input type="hidden" name="mv_nextpage" value="print_friendly">
><INPUT TYPE=hidden  NAME="mv_order_item"  VALUE="[item-code]">

Greg,

Read the posting of Doug regarding this topic again.

<quote>

Take a look at the documentation for the fly-list tag.  It
specifically shows how to have multiple flypages.  Basically you just
have on your normal flypage a [page printfly [item-code]]Printer
friendly[/page] tag.  Then in the new printfly.html page you just
enclose your own printer friendly contents of the flypage inside
[fly-list][/fly-list].

</quote>

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info@alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting