[ic] Printer friendly pages

Greg Goble interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Apr 14 07:36:01 2003

Ton Verhagen wrote on Mnday, April 14, 2003
> Greg,
>
> Read the posting of Doug regarding this topic again.
>
> <quote>
>
> Take a look at the documentation for the fly-list tag.  It
> specifically shows how to have multiple flypages.  Basically you just
> have on your normal flypage a [page printfly [item-code]]Printer
> friendly[/page] tag.  Then in the new printfly.html page you just
> enclose your own printer friendly contents of the flypage inside
> [fly-list][/fly-list].
>
> </quote>

Thanks, Ton & Doug

...sorry overlooked Doug's posting.

What you posted worked except I had to add: [fly-list code="[data session
arg]"].

It was the fly-list that did the job--thanks for pointing this out.

Sometimes it hard to fix the problem if you don't know what to look
for...even if it is in the docs.

Regards, Greg G.