[ic] Single widget matrix options

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Apr 14 12:13:01 2003

Quoting Mike Heins
> Aha. Yes, this bug was fixed a couple of days ago. You can update or
> add to catalog.cfg:
>
> 	Options Matrix sort ""

Yes, this has the same effect as adding sort="" to the options tag. It now
happily displays single widget options fine (although unsorted), but with
separate options, not only are the widgets in the wrong order (unsorted),
but clicking on "buy" from the flypage does not add the item to the basket
(admittedly I have got a modified flypage, but it works ok with separate
widgets when the sort is enabled). Clicking buy from the search results page
(where the options are not listed) works ok.

Is there anything else to the fix than the changes to catalog.cfg?

Jamie Neil
Versado I.T. Services Ltd.