[ic] Interchange on a CPanel machine but not under CPanel control?

Matt Massingale interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Apr 14 23:41:01 2003

Well, I've done the same thing and haven't been real happy with the
results.  There are more problems that you may have to look out for such
as the httpd.conf file getting updated by cpanel.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org] On Behalf Of webmaster
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 7:21 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] Interchange on a CPanel machine but not under CPanel
control?

Hello the List,

Is there an inherent conflict between CPanel and Interchange, or is
the problem with the CPanel management of Interchange and the CPanel
automatic upgrades of various software? I think it is the latter.

So, if I do all of the installation myself, do not use any of the CPanel

controls, and put the critical Perl routines in a private area used
only by Interchange, would I then be able to run Interchange on a
CPanel-managed host?

Thanks,

Mike