[ic] We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 15 05:28:59 2003

Hello!

I have installed Interchange 4.8.7 on a FreeBSD 4.7 system. But if i
call the shop, i get report always only following: "We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable..."

The Interchange-Deamon is running under the user interch in
/usr/local/interchange.
The CGI is running under a webuser.
Permissions from the CGI are 755 and is owned by this webuser.
The catalog-files lies in the home-directory from this webuser.
catalog-files owned by user interch.

It seems so as if the script cannot communicate with the Deamon. But why not?
I have already searched the Web but unfortunately not found a solution to this problem.

Many thanks before!

Best regards,
Andy Tschiersch