[ic] LOOP listing problems in new IC version

Kent-Rune K.Sætrum interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 15 07:30:01 2003

Hi to list members,

I tried to solve this reading FAQ's and checking sites for info, but I
cant find a solution to my problem, so I hope this list might help me
with a tip how to solve it.

I have used InterChange/MiniVend for 3 years, so I am quite familiar
with the system. Yesterday my ISP upgraded to last version of
InterChange, and then I got some problems with following [LOOP] function
code that is listing products from my database using a list priority
(just numbers from 1 to 9 where 1 is listed first and 9 is listed at
bottom inside my [LOOP] command).

---cut----

[loop search="ra=yes/cs=no/tf=listpriority/to=f"]
   [loop-next]
     [calc]'[loop-field frontpage]' eq 'No'[/calc]
   [/loop-next]

.... HTML code here grabbing info from database ... works fine

[/loop]

---cut----

This is a module that is called in the frontpage (firstpage). In the
database I set YES/NO if it should be on the frontpage, and LISTPRIORITY
I chose integers 1-9, where 1 is listed first.

My goal is that I got full control what products are listed first. From
business point of view this is very important.

Problem is: Some products just get left out - and I cant find a pattern
why. I got 5 products Yes on frontpage, but only 3 shows up etc. Used to
work in previous InterChange version.

Are there some changes in the [LOOP] commands and parameters I must
include to get the sort listing correct again? I would be very happy for
a tip how to solve this.

Please post message here, or directly to me:

Regards,

Kent-Rune K.Sætrum
Email: kent@datamarked.no

Phone: +47 995 600 65