SV: [ic] LOOP listing problems in new IC version

Kent-Rune K.Sætrum interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 15 11:02:00 2003

> > ---cut----
> >
> > [loop search="ra=yes/cs=no/tf=listpriority/to=f"]
> >    [loop-next]
> >      [calc]'[loop-field frontpage]' eq 'No'[/calc]
> >    [/loop-next]
> >
> > .... HTML code here grabbing info from database ... works fine
> >
> > [/loop]
> >
> > ---cut----

> It would be much easier (and much faster) just to do:
>
> [loop search="
> 	co=yes
> 	sf=frontpage
> 	se=No
> 	op=ne
>
> 	tf=listpriority
> 	to=f
>     "]
>
> No [loop-next] required, and this should speed the page up
> immensely if you have any number of items returned.

IT WORKS excellent. And even faster than before :-)))
You saved me lots of "bug" testing.

Thanks Mike! When you come to Oslo in Norway one day, call me and I buy
you a drink or two at Friday's. +47 995 600 65 (Kent).

Regards and a happy man today,

Kent