[ic] Re: newbie shipping question

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 15 12:32:00 2003

> +
> (£3.50) where item category = 4 and item qty >= 4 and item qty =< 6
> +
> (£5.00) where item category = 4 and item qty >= 7
>
> Is it possible to set this algorithm up as a method within the Admin
> Shipping Configuration screen?  I have thought about coding the algorithm
> into the checkout page, but I would rather have it somewhere that an
> administrator could more easily alter the prices in the future.

I doubt it Chris. I mean the algorithm is possible, but to have that in be
easily editable in ADMIN... not sure.

One thing you could probably do though is make your custom [perl] script in
shipping.asc and possibly set the range  values and prices as catalog
variables, then give the variables an easy place to be edited in ADMIN.

Paul