[ic] RE: CommonAdjust and option discounts...

Charles Adams interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 16 11:13:00 2003

PROGRESS!

Our common adjust statement lacked a comma!

	BEFORE
	CommonAdjust pricing:price_group,q4,q11,q25,q50,q100 :sale_price, ;:price,
;$, ==:options
	PriceField 0

	AFTER
	CommonAdjust pricing:price_group,q4,q11,q25,q50,q100, :sale_price, ;:price,
;$, ==:options
	PriceField 0

The comma chains the pricing, without it, once the Q4 break was hit the
adjustment stopped... hence the zero option prices from qty 4 up.

Now the question remains... how do we discount options too using
CommonAdjust?

Chuck Adams
http://www.MotherboardZone.com