[ic] can't get rid of sale prices

Bill Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 16 13:34:00 2003

 I am running 4.9.5 on red hat 8 ( I have finally decided that i am
going to have to rebuild perl without threads, but that is another
story).
 I have 3 different types of users and matching price levels.
I figured out how to use dealer / distributor pricing but maybe i took
a bad shortcut. in the profile setup for dealer / distributor, I
modified it to pull the value from the "sale_price" field instead of
"wholesale" and then just put in the distributor price for each item in
that field.. oops! now, Everything is listed at that price for retail
customers as well! can I modify something in catalog.cfg to cause IC to
ignore the sale_price field unless the customer fits the distributor
profile? or can I modify my products table entries to tell IC that the
Items are not on sale? Probably a simple question but I don't know.
thanks in advance,
Bill Jordan