[ic] tracking success of areas of a site?

Andrew C. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 16 15:12:01 2003

Hello users@icdevgroup again.  Thanks for the help in previous posts.

I am interested in tracking areas of a site that perform well in two
categories:
1.  traffic the area of a page or the page itself attracts
2.  a relationship of this traffic to an actual ordered item - not just
an order.

Are there packages that can be integrated with Interchange to do this or
should I develop something myself.  Any recommendations on either
software or methods would be appreciated?  I think WebTrends may help on
part 1, but I suspect part 2 will require a coding scheme.

Thank you.

-------
Andrew