[ic] search.html

Tom Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 16 16:09:01 2003

--- Eric Terry <eric@80s.com> wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I'm having trouble following a bit of code for the search_box_small
> component.
>
> In the component:
> <form action="[area search]" method=post>
>
> On the web page it looks like:
> <form
> action="http://msols01.multiservice.com/cgi-bin/audioout/search.html?id=akUG
> J7LN" method=post>
>

> Where or how is search.html created? I do not see that page in the cgi-bin
> directory.

The search is performed and the results are given in results.html, there is no
actual search.html page.  the form just takes the search query and processes it
on the results.html(which is the default search page, a different search page
can be search page can be specified using sp=some other search page).

run a search for "where is process.html" if you want more information.

Good Luck,
Tom