[ic] ENCTYPE being ignored on multi use form

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 16 16:49:00 2003

[snip]

> <form ACTION="[process-target]" METHOD="POST" name=crm
> enctype="multipart/form-data">
> <INPUT type=hidden name="mv_todo" value="return">
> <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">
>
> [set Send]
>     mv_todo=submit
>     mv_order_profile=message_profile
>     mv_failpage=@@MV_PAGE@@
>     mv_successpage=cg/client
> [/set]
> <input type="submit" name=mv_click value="Send">  #sending of email
> <input type="file" name="uploaded_file">
> <input type="submit" name=mv_check onClick="window.open('[area
> cg/do/upload]','Uploading','menubar=no,width=50,height=50,scrollba
> rs=no,stat
> us=no'); window.open('[area
> cg/do/waiting]','WaitWin','menubar=no,width=300,height=100,scrollb
> ars=no,sta
> tus=no');" target="Uploading" value="Add file">
>
> [set Add file]
>    mv_todo=submit
>    mv_nextpage=cg/do/upload
> [/set]
>
> </form>
[snip]

> Any help would be awesome. Either how to save the values of an unrelated
> form, or how to get the enctype to be recognized when using mv_clicks.

Just wanted this in the thread. I figured it out. Instead of having the
"please wait" window refresh the Main window, I had it submit the Main docs
main form, thus keeping the data in it, and refreshing the "attachmnt" list
(in separate form).

It is very ugly, too much ugly code and pages for the list, but if someone
needs what was described in my original post, I will post it.

Paul