[ic] IC migration

Joakim Ryden interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 18 02:54:01 2003

Hello Interchange users!

I'm just in the process of migrating an Interchange based site from one
server to another which has been a little bit of an adventure but I believe
things are starting to look up and the site is mostly in one piece still.
;)

Two outstanding things:

1)

I seem to get these spread across some pages:

[generate-thumbnail path="/images/gallery/photos" file="[scratch sl_image]"
size="80x80"]

or

[generate-thumbnail path="/images/gallery/photos" file="[scratch image]"
size="80x80"]

Can anyone gimme a hint as to what I might have missed here?

2)

As part of the migration the URLs changed, for the most part I think I have
gotten this taken care of. There is one place in particular I cannot figure
out how to change the generated form action for though;
/cgi-bin/binary/admin/login.html  --  it seems no matter where I change the
URL this one still keeps POST'ing to the same (wrong/old) place. Any ideas on
where I should change this??

Thanks for any and all help!

--Jo