[ic] capturing additional field when creating a new account

Sun Apr 20 16:31:01 2003

Quoting Jason Crickmer (jason@rancor.jedi.net):
> I have been working with Interchange for a couple months now, and I
> have been able to get around most newbie difficulties by reading
> documentation and e-mail threads.  But, I am stumped on my current
> problem...
>
> I have added a new field to user_db called "ad_source".  I am pretty
> sure that it works at the database level, as I can modify user
> accounts in the Admin tool without any hassle.  But, I cannot get the
> value from the user-facing form into the database!

Use mv_check instead of mv_click. And you don't need to pass the
username parameter (username="[value mv_username]") as it is redundant
and possibly unsafe.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman