[ic] Options table activation and product.txt inactivate colume

Kerry Blalock interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Apr 20 21:49:00 2003

I have tried to get simple options to work to select an item by color. I
used the admin on the items, but nothing happens in the screen with the
item. Do I need to set something up in the catalog.cfg file to allow
options to work? Using the foundation sample catalog on 4.9

Kinda related, I have all the items in the product.txt table by separate
sku's on each color. When I enter 1 in the inactive column, the items
still show up in the catalog. I did apply changes before checking. Am I
doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help.