[ic] Handling Charge Missing From Checkout

Duane Hinkley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Apr 21 10:52:00 2003

I'm sure this is an easy one, but I've looked and looked through the
mailing list archives and the documentation.  I can't seem to figure it
out.

I have a client that wants the handling charge to appear on the checkout
page.  I have the handling charge configured in the shipping.asc for the
shipping methods he's using and the proper shipping is calculated ($3.85
Priority Mail + $3.00 Handling = $6.85).

The only problem is my client wants it to appear on the checkout page
as:

Handling: $3.00
Shipping:  $3.85
--------------------
Total:      $**.**

Right now it displays it as:

Shipping:  $6.85
Total:      $**.**

How do I get it to breakout the shipping and handling charge?

Sincerely,

Duane Hinkley
Down Home Web Design, Inc.
(208) 424-0572 Fax(280) 587-0738