[ic] RobotUA questions

Grant interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Apr 21 20:07:00 2003

I've been using the RobotUA directive in interchange.cfg for quite a while
now.  When I had 4.9.3 installed, I didn't realize there were already
RobotUA entries at the bottom of the interchange.cfg file so I added the
directive near the top of the file.  Now that I've discovered the entries at
the bottom I notice that they've got EOF's around them.  I just want to make
sure it's OK that mine don't have EOF's before I wipe out the RobotUA and
the other similar directives at the very bottom of the file.  Thanks!

- Grant