[ic] LWP::Simple

Michael Capps interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 22 08:18:00 2003

I have recently installed version 4.8.6 of interchange on my FreeBSD 4.8
box.

After doing several updates to the Perl versions to make the system
compliant for interchange, I was ready to start the server.

I am receiving the following error during the loading of the server:

Required Perl module LWP::Simple not present.  Aborting catalog.
In line 9 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require module LWP::Simple

I saw some reference to libwww-perl as being the product, but I am unable to
locate either libwww-perl or LWP::Simple for installation.  Ideally, a
FreeBSD port would be preferred, but whatever I need for the update, if
someone could kindly point me in the right direction.

It seems like I am only a step or two from having the system online, but
just not quite there yet.

If you could email a response to raptor@ideaone.org since I am not yet
subscribed to the list.

Regards,