[ic] LWP::Simple

Kevin R. Battersby interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 22 13:31:01 2003

I've also recently installed Interchange. The module you describe caused some
trouble. To install it I let the Interchange Configure program update the
required Perl modules. If you have the Perl module Cpan installed you could
try the following.

# perl -MCPAN -e shell
# cpan> install Bundle::LWP

One problem I ran into was our firewall rule sets. The module opens some high
port number connections for testing after it's built. The ports > 1024 need
to be open during this phase of the installation. Once the module was
installed and tested the ports were closed again and Interchange seems to be
working fine.

Hope this is of help to you.