[ic] Order Route Problem

Michael Goldfarb interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 22 16:15:01 2003

4.8.7
MySQL

I have scoured the docs and the archives and for some reason I am not
able to get a new order route to work.

Here is what I have done so far:

- I have a form on a page with this relevant information:
<FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD="POST" name=checkout_wholesale>
<input type="hidden" name="mv_doit" value="refresh">
<input type="hidden" name="mv_nextpage" value="ord/checkout_wholesale">
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_session_id" VALUE="[data session id]">
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="mv_order_route" VALUE="wholesale_orders">

- I have this route in catalog.cfg:
Route wholesale_orders       email           test@test.com
Route wholesale_orders       empty           1
Route wholesale_orders       encrypt         0
Route wholesale_orders       receipt         etc/receipt_wholesale.html
Route wholesale_orders       supplant        1
Route wholesale_orders       report          etc/mail_receipt

- I removed the FormIgnore   mv_order_route from catalog.cfg

When I submit this form, the page simply reloads and does not go to the
etc/receipt_wholesale.html page. The only thing that seems to run from
the above route is "report" since an email is sent out using
etc/mail_receipt.

Also, the order is generated and imported into the correct tables.  I
actually do not want this to happen, but the fact that it does makes me
think that it is somehow getting to the other existing routes.

What I want is when this form particular form is submitted for only the
"wholesale_orders" route to run.

Please let me know if I can provide any other information and any help
is of course much appreciated.

Michael