[ic] Can we do away with City and State?

Kee Kee interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 22 17:17:00 2003

Hi there,

I've already scoured thru the mailing lists to no avail.

In the small island country of Singapore, we have no need for the City and
State fields.

I've managed to remove these entries from the new account form but upon
checkout, it will prompt with the following.

There were errors in your last submission:

City: blank

The areas you need to correct are shown in this color below.

I've already modified the checkout.html to exclude these 2 fields as
compulsory but that doesn't seem to be enough. Does anyone have any idea
what else needs to be done? Many thanks.