[ic] UK payment gateways - PROTX et al

Ross McAllister interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 23 13:19:00 2003

Dear list,

  I have recently started my second Interchange site and the usual
comments about Interchange being a splendid product apply. The first
site accepts a few payments and processes them via entering the CC
number manually after opening an encrypted e-mail with the details.

  The new site will need merchant processing and being in the UK will
need to work with a UK merchant account. I've trawled the archives and
talked to Worldpay and looked at the PROTX solution but I can't get a
definitive answer as to which to go for or if another would be better.

  It seems Worldpay is a limited solution as they want to take the CC
details on their own pages. Does anyone have a view?

Regards and thanks in advance,

Ross McAllister
ross@4webuk.com