[ic] Default products options

Jamie Neil interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Apr 25 13:52:01 2003

Thanks Mike,

I think I've got that working ok now. I'm using PREFIX-common for some
fields and CommonAdjust to do the pricing:

	CommonAdjust :sale_price, ;products:sale_price:mv_sku, ;:price,
;:products:price:mv_sku, ;$, ==:options

Couldn't get CommonAdjust to work for ages until I read what was staring me
in the face about the etc/after.cfg file (DOH!)

This works perfectly for the basket, checkout and everywhere the
[item-price] tag is used, but not for the [price code] tag. The [price code]
tag never seems to match on the mv_sku entries - I assume this is because
mv_sku is not passed through properly. Is there any way around this (apart
from doing an "if then else")?

Jamie Neil