[ic] rubber&plastic parts manufacturer

Jenny Sun interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Apr 26 03:56:01 2003

Dear Sirs,

 We know you esteem company from internet, by this letter, we are approaching you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
 We can that regularly offer you rubber&plastic product in diverse grades at a very competitive price.  Please find hereunder our ability:
1.      rubber product
Material: silicone, EPDM, NBR, Neoprene, Conductive Elastomers.
Capabilities: Compression Molding, Rubber Bonded to Metal, Precision Tolerance, Different Color, Simple to Intricate Parts, Temperature to 600F.
2.      thermosetting product
Material: bakelite
Capabilities: Injection Molding, Compression Molding, Bakelite Bonded to Metal.
3.      thermoplastic product
Material: PP, PE, TPO. ABS.
Capabilities: Injection Molding.
4.      hardaware product
Material: SS
Capabilities: Small Size, Precision Tolerance.

If you have any rubber or plastic products want to be processed in China, We'd like to accept it. Should you need any further information on our company, please do not hesitate to contact me at 86 576 7377608 or at sgl@suporpr.com.cn at your convenience.

Hoping that we could make a business together in the near future.

Your faithfully
Jenny Sun
Supor Plastic&Rubber Product Co.
http://www.suporpr.com.cn