[ic] documentation for the mv_* variables

Jason Crickmer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Apr 26 14:45:01 2003

Does anyone know if there is list of all of the mv_* variables, what
they are used for, and in what context they can be used?

As I am modifying the foundation demo for my store, I keep coming
across new variables, and I am having a hard time grasping what they
mean and how they are different.  Plus, there is probably some
silver-bullet feature to solve some of my problems with a mv_*
variable, but since it isn't on the demo page I am working from, I
have to come up with my own solution... not very efficient.

Any pointers would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason