[ic] Entire Catalog Static Page Generation

Kevin Old interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Apr 28 11:10:01 2003

Hello everyone,

I have scoured the archives for the answer of how to actually generate
static pages for every item in my catalog and have found tons of
questions, but no actual answers.  Every "answer" says to use the IC
Static Page Generation feature....but no one can seem to tell how to use
it.

Does anyone know?  I simply want to create static pages for every item
in my catalog.  Yes, I know this is inefficient.  I simply need to make
the site available via static pages for various reasons (CD-ROM, Search
Engines - (yes, I know IC URL's are formatted so that search engines can
get to the pages)).

Can anyone provide a detailed explanation of how to use the Static Page
Generator in IC?

My catalog.cfg Static* variables are:

Static        __CATALOG_STATIC__
StaticLogged  __LOGGED_STATIC__