[ic] (no subject)

Mohammed Abacha interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 29 06:23:01 2003

Dear Friend,
I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria,
i was falsely acussed of murder and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to
Allah,i have been released for my innosence. Well dear friend i need
your assistance to received this money on my behalf because the government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my
fathers own.Please view these site and read it's content carefully,
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_741000/741506.stm> The amount is $20 million.It was defaced for security reason it is currently with a Security company Abroad. All that is needed is
for me to instruct the company to hand over the money to you, i
will renumerate you with 10% at the end, but most of all is that i solicit
your trust in this transaction. I have been confined only to Kano and all my calls
are monitored,So i will get my representative to get you the needed
informations.
Best Regards

Mohammed Abacha
NB. Kindly contact me via e-mail.