[ic] Question regarding Installation and other Issues...

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 29 12:08:00 2003

What database server are you using?. When you run the script, everything starts
properly, or you get a message?. I got the message saying that the server is
busy too. I think it is related to a database problem. I suggest you to install
the perl modules from the rpms that you can get from the interchange site.
Then, install the rpms. I have Red Hat 9, but I have not installed interchange
in my computer. I will try to do that tomorrow, and let you know what's going
on.

Regards
Diego