[ic] Help with matrix options

Jim Boyer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Apr 29 18:56:00 2003

I am trying to get matrix options working with sku's in the products
database.  I have read and read and tried many different variations, but
nothing seems to work.  Here is my last attempt in modifying the options
table.  I turned the table sideways to fit in the email.  The first part is
the IC setup that works with it's own code.  The second I change the code
field to point to a sku in the products table.  The first one works fine,
but when I change the codes I do not get a select list.  These are the only
fields that are not empty in the options table.

I have read that people have got this working, but I am sure missing
something here.  I am running with RH 7.3, MySQL 3.23.54, IC 4.9.7, perl
5.6.1 .

Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

code        MG0014-M  MG0014-M-M  MG0014-M-L  MG0014-M-XL  MG0014-size
o-master    1
sku                   MG0014-M    MG0014-M    MG0014-M     MG0014-M
o_group                                                    size
o_enable    1         1           1           1            1
o_matrix    1         1           1           1            1
o_label                                                    Size
o_value
M=Medium,L=Large,XL=X Large
o_widget
description

code        MG0014-M  MG0014    MG0015    MG0016         MG0014-size
o-master    1
sku                   MG0014-M  MG0014-M  MG0014-M       MG0014-M
o_group                                                  size
o_enable    1         1         1         1              1
o_matrix    1         1         1         1              1
o_label                                                  Size
o_value
M=Medium,L=Large,XL=X Large
o_widget
description           Medium    Large     Extra Large

Jim Boyer
Systems Programmer
Information Dept
College of Agriculture and Home Economics
Washington State University