[ic] Shipping to different zip code

Russell Mann interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Apr 30 14:10:01 2003

Hello,

I'm using IC 4.8.3 and the default user database setup is klunky in regards
to the shipping and billing address.  The billing address should be the
primary information entered, and shipping information should only be entered
if it is separate.  In any case, I fixed the problem by eliminating the
shipping address from the userdb, and selecting a shipping address for the
entire order based on entries in the "ship_addresses" data table.

The problem comes in calculating shipping costs.  If the shipping and
billing addresses are the same, no problem.  If the shipping address is
different, I need to be able to calculate shipping based on a different
address.  How can this be done?

Thank you,

Russell Mann