[ic] Problems with Foundation Demo

Shay Marlin sdmarlin at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:18:20 EDT 2003

I just started working with interchange.  I get the following error when I
startup interchange:

Interchange V4.8.7
Configuring catalog foundation...foundation config error: Please specify the
VendURL directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'

foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
foundation: config error. Skipping.

I have apache server running.  I installed the following packages:

Can some one tell me how to fix this problem?  Thanks ahead of time.