[ic] Debt stopping you from getting ahead? Read NOW

unqrofmctbjp at msn.com unqrofmctbjp at msn.com
Wed Aug 13 13:18:48 EDT 2003

Hey There!

Are you in debt? Having trouble paying it off?     ...
We blast your debt and give you a fresh start!

- Save you a lot of money by eliminating late fees
- Settle your accounts for a substantially reduced amount
- Stop creditors calling you on the phone
- Avoid bankruptcy

... and more!

Why keep dealing with the stress, and headaches?

Combine your debt into a low interest repayment and
get on with your life today!!

Come here and take a look at how we can help.

not interested?