[ic] The debt shortcut company! Read This! apqevp

blhjnedlsuaj at msn.com blhjnedlsuaj at msn.com
Wed Aug 13 14:15:49 EDT 2003

Okay heres the deal,

Feel like your debts putting you in a hole you can't crawl out of?
We'll give any American a helping hand, by paying off your debts.

- Save you a lot of money by eliminating late fees
- Settle your accounts for a substantially reduced amount
- Stop creditors calling you on the phone
- Avoid bankruptcy

... and more!

Why keep dealing with the stress, and headaches?

Combine your debt into a low interest repayment and
get on with your life today!!

Come here and take a look at how we can help.

stop more of these