[ic] Compiere.

Cameron G ritontor at icenet.com.au
Sat Aug 16 15:16:06 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Sun" <js9s at lycos.com>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 1:14 PM
Subject: RE: [ic] Compiere.

> Compiere is more of a financial/ERP type of package, targeting
distribution/logistics industries,  and the e-commerce module is not nearly
as flexible as IC for the retail industry.  There are some merit trying to
integrate IC to Compiere, just like integrating IC to Peachtree, quickbook,
> It should be possible to do the integration by  setting up batch update.
Compiere requires Oracle at present, but IC can dump out a file Oracle
SqlLoader can understant, just like IC can dump out the file Peachtress and
quickbook can understand.