[ic] Product upload

Anthony Minero anthony at buildhost.com
Tue Aug 19 16:02:26 EDT 2003

> By the way- my IC consultant also found a nice shortcut to deal with
> Mac text- if You have BBedit- open your tab-delimited file and choose
> 'Save As'- go through the options and select the Unix line breaks

Actually I knew that trick and that's what I'm doing for now. But I'm trying
to figure out how to save it from excel and upload it. I have some pretty
long descriptions for my products and it's pretty hard to edit them in
BBedit, excel is much easier to work with. Any ideas on that??

Thanks again for the help.

--
Anthony Minero