[ic] name change from ip address to localhost.localdomain

Shay Marlin sdmarlin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:36:30 EDT 2003

I’m having a problem with interchange.  When I enter the IP
address/foundation into a web browser, interchange coverts the address to
localhost.localdomain/foundation.  This causes a problem when I’m trying to
get to interchange foundation pages from another computer.  I only have
apache, interchange, interchange foundation, and foundation demo installed.
I changed the servername to the IP address during the makecat configuration.
  I was wondering if any one knows where I can change this setting, so it
doesn’t change the IP address to localhost.localdomain, which I think is the
default for interchange.  Thanks ahead of time for your help.

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and enjoy automatic e-mail virus protection.