[ic] order process

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Tue Dec 2 09:06:37 EST 2003

Quoting Gerhard Conradi (gerhard at pugmarks.net):
> Hi @ all,
>
> can anybody explain where the code for the order processing is located?
>
> The background:
> I have a checkout page where the customer can change the shipping addresses
> for the order (with a select field, populated from the address book). Ok,
> that works fine. But if the customer changes the address and sends the order
> the address data becomes changed in the userdb as well.
> What I want is that the default shipping address in the userdb not is
> touched and the address that has been selected during the checkout is the
> one that is written into the transaction table.
> So I guess that anywhere there's a code which contains a SQL command like
> "INSERT INTO userdb VALUES..." (or a similar ITL tag) . And that I don't
> need.

This is done with [userdb save], normally as a result of submitting the
checkout page in the Save_database click. All you have to do is remove
the mv_check setting which calls this, or make it a radio button
defaulting to don't save.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.647.1295      <mike at perusion.com>

How far can you open your mind before your brains fall out?