[ic] Problem with PGP and credit card

Lars Tode tode at bpanet.de
Tue Dec 2 17:41:34 EST 2003

Hi,

a few days before i read about "set up gpg with interchange" in the mailling
list.

Few informations about the server

os : FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE
gpg : gpg (GnuPG) 1.2.1
IC : 4.8.7

I thought myself it could not be a problem, because the tutorial was not
bad. So I began.

I set the variables

- PGP		/usr/local/bin/gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust --keyring
/usr/home/foo/.gnupg/public.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r '%s'
- PGP_KEY	foo at localhost

in the variable.txt

Add to the catalog.cfg :
Variable    EncryptProgram  __PGP__
Variable    EncyptKey       __PGP_KEY__

Route Main looks like this (think you want to know):
Route main        attach           0
Route main        credit_card      1
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        encrypt          0
Route main        encrypt_program  "__PGP__"
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       "__PGP_KEY__"
Route main        pgp_key          "__PGP_KEY__"
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         1
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            logs/tracking.asc

Everytime I get a report the value of mv_credit_card_info is NEED ENCRYPTION
ENABLED.

OK, so i look back in the route main, found encrypt and set it 1, but than
the email contains nothing.
So I change it back.

The report use this to send the email text :

[tag op=mime description="Order Text" interpolate=1]
[scratch order_text]
[/tag]

Now I've no idea what is wrong and how I can fix it.

Help, please.

Regards,

Lars