[ic] indirect login with unique column

Bill Carr bill at worldwideimpact.com
Tue Dec 2 16:27:35 EST 2003

IC 4.9.9, MySQL 4.0.16

I have indirect_login set to email in my UserDB config. I also have a
UNIQUE INDEX on my email column in the userdb table. This seems like a
reasonable thing to do.

Creating a new account was not working because of the UNIQUE INDEX. It
worked once but would not work after that because the insert statement
was failing with out including the 'email' value.

I have made some hacks to UserDB.pm to fix this for myself. I will post
the changes if anyone thinks they would be of value. Someone please tell
me if I am just missing something here.

Thanks and Happy ICing!

--
Bill Carr