[ic] ip validation

Aftermarket Cellular wfiore at aftermarketcellular.com
Tue Dec 2 21:43:38 EST 2003

Jon wrote

"This could be obvious to everyone else but would you mind sharing
how/when did you realize this was happening i.e. what triggered you?
And perhaps share the IP address so everyone can check their logs?"

I was first notified of this activity by my merchant account (NOVA). I
don't have the ip address of this specific perpetrator (nor am I sure
how to obtain this information). I was hoping to just block any three
declines in a row by the same customer. The information being used with
the fraudulent credit card numbers is listed below:

Name: bgfbn bfbnnvbv
Address: bnbb
City: chicagp
State/Province: il