AW: [ic] Problem with PGP and credit card

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at MMaz.com
Wed Dec 3 12:41:44 EST 2003

Lars Tode wrote:

>Hi Barry,
>

>>Any you are seeing the receipts page?
>>

>yes I finish the order process everytime successfully. Just in the report
>mail for the shop owner the value of mv_credit_card_info is always NEED
>ENCRYPTION ENABLED.

from Order.pm:

sub pgp_encrypt {
        my($body, $key, $cmd) = @_;
#::logDebug("called pgp_encrypt key=$key cmd=$cmd");
        $cmd = $Vend::Cfg->{EncryptProgram} unless $cmd;
        $key = $Vend::Cfg->{EncryptKey}     unless $key;

        if("\L$cmd" eq 'none') {
                return ::errmsg("NEED ENCRYPTION ENABLED.");
        }

this is the source of your error, which tells me that you did not tell
IC where to find gpg, or that gpg is not in IC's path...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at MMaz.com
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320