AW: [ic] Problem with PGP and credit card

Barry Treahy, Jr. Treahy at
Wed Dec 3 12:41:44 EST 2003

Lars Tode wrote:

>Hi Barry,
>>Any you are seeing the receipts page?
>yes I finish the order process everytime successfully. Just in the report
>mail for the shop owner the value of mv_credit_card_info is always NEED

sub pgp_encrypt {
        my($body, $key, $cmd) = @_;
#::logDebug("called pgp_encrypt key=$key cmd=$cmd");
        $cmd = $Vend::Cfg->{EncryptProgram} unless $cmd;
        $key = $Vend::Cfg->{EncryptKey}     unless $key;
        if("\L$cmd" eq 'none') {
                return ::errmsg("NEED ENCRYPTION ENABLED.");

this is the source of your error, which tells me that you did not tell
IC where to find gpg, or that gpg is not in IC's path...

Barry Treahy, Jr                       E-mail: Treahy at
Midwest Microwave                          Phone: 480/314-1320
Vice President & CIO                         FAX: 480/661-7028