[ic] Stumped with shipping options

Riccardo Parola rick at rpwebworks.com
Thu Dec 11 15:51:51 EST 2003

I've been trying to set my shipping options to offer only a few of the
shipping methods, I searched the list and google in general, I read the help
pages and they say "Select one of the currently existing shipping methods
from the list and click "edit method" to change its name, enable or disable
it". For the life of me there is no "box" in my control panel by "enable this
method" as described in the docs.

I found one other message stating the same during my searches but no answer to
the question.

Please help.

BTW: Not afraid of shell and/or editing text files and/or manually going into
MySql through shell, where are those settings stored?

TIA

Rick