[ic] item image upload fails (msie) on two machines

frank frank at goldissue.com
Fri Dec 12 11:22:48 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a customer who is having trouble uploading images (items) through
the user interface (win 98 msie).

On one occasion I was with him, and images (jpegs) produced by photoshop
would not upload, while images downloaded from images.google.com would
upload.

Often an error would appear on the browser (page not found).

I have checked the apache logfile and no images have been posted by my
client in 4 days, whereas he claims to have tried.

Also he has emailed me the pics which did not upload. I renamed them and
uploaded them from linux ok.

Now he is having trouble uploading from msie win XP at home.

Anyone have any ideas?

Frank Reitzenstein.