[ic] Orders

Anthony Minero anthony at urbanscooters.com
Wed Dec 17 16:09:08 EST 2003

Hello all,

I was trying some things with the orders page and I accidentally changed the
settings on the page. I clicked the "Orders" tab at the top of the page in
the admin area. Once this opened there was a small link to the very
left of the page that let me change the layout. I changed it to "accounting"
just to see if it would give me more info but now all the tabs on the top do
not work and I can't change it back, and the edit link is not there any
more. How would I set this back to the way it was?

I'm using 4.9.9 MySQL

--
Anthony Minero
President