[ic] expected behaviour?

Chris Snow snowch at care4pcs.com
Fri Dec 19 06:20:58 EST 2003

I have just tried to place a dummy order on the demo site. I used the
following (unrealistic) data:

Firstname: c
Lastname: s
Address: b
State/Province: please select
Zip: b
Email: test at test.com
Country: uk
Daytime phone: 01234215215
Shipping: UPS Worlwide express

CC Number: 4111111111111111
Expiry: 01/2007

The resulting page showed:

There were errors in your last submission:

(Customer record creation): There was an error adding you to the customer
The areas you need to correct are shown in this color below.

However, no fields were displayed in red.

Also, if in the Management UI, the order was displayed in the summary
screen, but selecting the user (s, c) just shown a list of users.

Is this expected behavoir, I noticed similar results when testing 4.8.7
sometime ago?