[ic] problem with images for buttons in account.html

Mark Bryant mark at vwe.net
Fri Dec 19 13:15:45 EST 2003

At 17:45 19/12/2003, you wrote:

> name="mv_click">

> > >The [button] tag would be the correct way to handle this, and it should
> > >get the job done.
> > >

> > >- Ed L.
> >
> > Hi Ed,
> >
> > Thanks for your reply.
> >
> > As I said above I've tried various flavours of the [button] tag with little
> > success :(
> >
> > Would it be possible to give me a working example that I can tweak?
> >

>Mark,
>
>       I've run into the exact same issue. The button tag, I believe but
> haven't
>completely
>figured it out, makes some assumptions about the location of the images.
>And if
>it can't find the image it will fortunately default to some other image or the
>text
>specified.  What I've done, not the best solution for sure, is made the path
>a somewhat hard coded path like the following
>
>src="__SECURE_SERVER__/cart/images/HomeName/images/recalculate.gif"
>
>Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your reply :)

Like you I was able to get the button to display the image I wanted by
putting full URLs in the [button] code, but it's what happens after I click
the image that's causing me problems. I've not yet managed to come up with
a complete [button][/button] tag that saves the form data and then proceeds
to the checkout all in the one click like the standard button does.

Hopefully Ed will post an example for us :)

Mark